Friday, December 7, 2012

More Salads, Salads, Salads

Raw vegetables and fruits are enzyme-rich, aiding the body in digestion, metabolism and helping to produce energy. Here are several enzyme-rich salads. I tend to use one kind of salad dressing - a mixture of half fresh squeezed lemon juice, half olive oil, and then tons of minced garlic added, and Himalayan salt. I might mix in fresh herbs like dill, basil or parsley but that is only when they are available.

raw cauliflower and broccoli processed in food processor, radish slices, and my dressing
baby bok choy, cherry tomatoes, topped with the garlicky dregs of my jar of dressing

my kind of Waldorf Salad - baby bok choy, celery, cabbage, walnuts, and my dressing

quinoa tabuli salad

 

lightly steamed vegies cut up with a knife and topped with my dressing
(yes, it's a bit of carrot ... once in an age I eat a teeny bit)


Asian cabbage, celery, green apples, parsley, cilantro, and a large chunk of ginger minced,
topped with hemp seeds, and my dressing

Red cabbage, cilantro, young green onions, soaked sunflower seeds, ginger, garlic,
and dressing (olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt)
cucumbers, cilantro, cherry tomatoes, and lemon pulp with heavy garlic sauce

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your recipes. I have yeast infection for more than one year, and feel tired of eating my food. Now I can try new food.

    ReplyDelete