Sunday, January 27, 2013

Zucchini Lasagna

Making Zucchini Lasagna
 
Pesto
fresh basil leaves, fresh parsley, garlic cloves, lemon juice, olive oil, walnuts or almonds, sea salt
(blend ingredients to make a rich pesto sauce)
 
 
Basil leaves ready to be blended to a paste.
Layer zucchini and tomato slices, piles of spinach and pesto. Make 2-3 layers of these.
After layering the dish, add additional seasoning to the top like basil and parley and sea salt.
Bake for 45 or so minutes at 350F.
Wah-lah! Italian supper tonight!!!

These breadsticks are made from quinoa, millet and a little flax blended to a flour and then riced cauliflower and seasonings added along with extra garlic to make the "garlic bread sticks". My bro was ecstatic!!!
Close-up of the zucchini lasagna - very creamy!

2 comments:

  1. Can I add some meat to this recipe? Should I cook it before I put it into the lasagna?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can change the recipe in any way that suits you. If you have candida, I would recommend lean meat though :) And I'll bet it's much tastier than mine!

      Delete